Our business has evolved to be a recognised industry leader in safety, quality control and efficiencies. Reaching 2138 days LTI Free at end of July 2015 has been a major milestone for our company, and one that we strive every day to continually improve.
Clein Excavations & Tipper Hire aims to provide our customers with the opportunity to engage our services to meet their needs. This can provide our customers with easier contract management with a central point of contact.
At Clein Excavations we strive for continuous improvement across all aspects of our business, our point of difference is:
- Creating a full depth of safety and health accountability
- Actively eliminating accidents and injury through vigorous review and rectification
- Mindsets directed and focused on the relentless pursuit of safe production
- A passion for simplicity and transparency of safety systems
- Striving to be a safety leader and learner, integrating the best elements from our sites and clients
Striving to be a safety leader and learner, integrating the best elements from our sites and clients.
We feel it is important that if you work in the community, you live in the community and you sponsor the community.
We are proud to be ongoing supporters of the following events:
- Toowoomba Hospital – Children’s Ward
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Mater Children's Hospital Brisbane
- Chinchilla Rodeo Association Care
- Flight Rescue Helicopters
- Chinchilla Melon Festival
- Chinchilla Trail Ride – Clein Excavations donated a new Yamaha motorbike
- Dirty Divas and Dirtier Divas – sponsorship for Kokoda Challenge Youth Program, the event is a fundraiser to cover the costs of the Kokoda Challenge Youth Program (KCYP) – an early intervention program which has been developed to help young people who are at a crossroads in their lives